DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing On I-24 From SR 6 To The I-40 Westbound Ramps & Bridge Rehab On I-24 Over Spring St. & Oldham St.
· Thursday, January 4, 8PM-5AM, There will be a lane closure on I-24 eastbound near the bridge over Oldham Street for attenuator repair. One lane will remain open.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, The Improvement Of The Intersection On SR 1 (US 70S) At McCrory Lane & The CSX Railroad (L.M. 0.99)
· Daily (excluding weekends), 9AM-3:30PM, There will be alternating lane closures on US 70 for grading and storm drainage.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, Signals, & Paving on SR 41 From Vultee Blvd. To Jupiter Drive (L.M. 22.50-22.96)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for widening of the median on Murfreesboro Pike. At least one lane will remain open.
MAURY COUNTY, The Construction Of A New Interchange On SR 166 (1st Avenue) At SR 6 (Lawrenceburg Highway) In Mount Pleasant (L.M. 8-9)
· Daily (excluding weekends), 7AM-3PM, There will be lane closure on SR 6 (Lawrenceburg Highway) in both directions for blasting operations.
SMITH COUNTY, Construction Of A Truck Climbing Lane On I-40 In Smith County
· Thursday, January 4 through Sunday, January 7, 8PM-12AM, There will be a right lane closure on I-40 eastbound from MM 251-253 for barrier rail installation as part of phase 1 traffic control. At least one lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, & Paving Work On SR 6 (Franklin Road) From South Of Moores Lane (L.M. 15.93) To Concord Road (L.M. 18.53)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating temporary lane closures and/or intermittent stoppages (one direction at a time) on SR 6 in both directions for the access to various sites. At least one lane will remain open at all times.
Maintenance & Utilities
Nightly, 8PM-4AM, There will be a lane closure on I-40 westbound to clean drain ditches at MM 212. At least one lane will remain open at all times.
Tuesday, January 9 and Wednesday, January 10, 8PM-5AM, There will be a lane closure on I-40 eastbound at MM 213 for bridge repair work. At least one lane will remain open.
Tuesday, January 9 and Wednesday, January 10, 8PM-5AM, There will be a lane closure on SR 155 (Briley Parkway) eastbound at I-65 for bridge repair work. At least one lane will remain open at all times.
Sunday, January 7 through Thursday, January 11, 8PM-5AM, Zayo will have the westbound outside lane of I-65 Bridge over Cumberland River, between Cumberland River Greenway & Cowan Street, closed to install conduits for fiber.
Daily starting Monday, January 8, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 109 northbound north of the SR 52 intersection for replacement of sewer pumps. One lane will remain open.
Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be lane closures on SR 174 (Long Hollow Pike) and SR 386 (Vietnam Veterans Blvd) for installation of turning lane.
Tuesday, January 9 and Wednesday, January 10, 9AM-3PM, There will be various lane closures on SR 252 at LM 14 in both directions to clean drain ditches. One lane will remain open at all times.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at http://www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.