DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing On I-24 From SR 6 To The I-40 Westbound Ramps & Bridge Rehab On I-24 Over Spring St. & Oldham St.
- Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on Spring Street for cleaning of the bridge. One lane will remain open.
- Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions to complete parapets at Spring Street bridge and begin paving binder. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- Look Ahead – Friday, April 13, 8PM through Monday, April 16, 6AM – I-24 will be closed from the I-24/I-40 split to the I-65 split.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, The Improvement Of The Intersection On SR 1 (US 70S) At McCrory Lane & The CSX Railroad (L.M. 0.99)
- Daily (excluding weekends), 9AM-3:30PM, There will be alternating lane closures on US 70 for grading and storm drainage.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Grading, Drainage, Signals, & Paving on US 41 From Vultee Blvd. To Jupiter Drive (L.M. 22.50-22.96)
- Daily, 7AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for installation of 8′ main water line. At least one lane will remain open.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, The repair of the slope located west of the roundabout on Two Rivers Parkway at SR 155, including replacement of storm drainage structures (L.M. 9.89)
- Starting Friday, March 16 through May 2018, The exit lane of Gaylord Drive to the Two Rivers roundabout will be closed. Also, the westbound entrance to Gaylord Drive will be closed to repair the slope and to replace storm drainage structures on Two Rivers Drive.
- Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on Two Rivers for clearing, grubbing, sawing concrete barrier rail and preparing the concrete island for the new traffic pattern.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Intersection Improvements on SR 6 (Franklin Road) at SR 255 (Harding Place/Battery Lane)
- Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures to install an 18-inch storm sewer on SR 255.
MAURY COUNTY, Construction of a new interchange including a concrete bulb-tee beam bridge and paving on SR-166 at US 43 (SR 6) in Mount Pleasant
- Daily (excluding weekends), 7AM-3PM, There will be lane closures in both directions on US-43 for blasting operations.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Grading, drainage, construction of welded steel plate girder bridge, retaining wall and paving on S.R. 149 and S.R. 13 from River Road to Zinc Plant Road
- Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closure with flagging operations on SR13 for construction of new haul road.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Construction of new interchange on I-65 at SR 109
- From now through April 2018, The inside lane on I-65 northbound at MM 121 will be closed for removal of existing median wall and construction of new overhead signs. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
RUTHERFORD, WILLIAMSON COUNTY, The on-call cable barrier repair on various Interstate and State Routes
- Daily, starting Friday, March 16, 8AM-4PM, There will be a temporary lane closures on I-840 in both directions between MM 14 and 66 to install cable barrier.
SMITH COUNTY, Rockfall Mitigation on SR 25 (L.M. 8.5)
- Daily, 9AM-2PM, There will be a temporary road closure on SR 25 for blasting operations. This operation should take no more than 30 minutes.
SUMNER COUNTY, The Construction Of Retaining Walls On SR 109 From Odom’s Bend To The SR 109 Bypass Of South of Gallatin (L.M. 0.5 – 1.65)
- Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 109 in both directions for construction activities. One lane will remain open.
Maintenance & Utilities
Thursday, March 15 through Wednesday, March 21, 9PM-5AM, As weather permits, TDOT crews will be milling and paving for pothole repair on I-24 eastbound at MM 52 (Murfreesboro Road). Check smartway.tn.gov for congestion info and traffic cameras.
Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 12 (Rosa L. Parks Blvd.) between Harrison Street and Jefferson Street for curb removal and installation of new curb. One lane will remain open.
Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 10 in both directions at LM 7.4 for miscellaneous operations.
Tuesday, March 20, 9AM-3PM, There will be a road closure in both directions with detours in place for the replacement of cross drain on SR 269.
Thursday, March 15 through Saturday, March 17, 9AM-3PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR 174 eastbound intersection to SR 386 for installation of a turning lane. One lane will remain open. There will be a right lane closure on SR 386 eastbound for installation of right-in, right out. The left lane eastbound will also be closed for installation of concrete median in existing lane. The lane closure will alternate between the left and right lanes. Traffic cones will be utilized. One lane will remain open.
Monday, March 12 through Friday, March 16, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 52 at Sandye Ave. for entrance and sidewalk installation. One lane will remain open eastbound and two lanes will remain open westbound.
Daily (excluding weekends), 9AM-2:30PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on SR 109 between Callis Road and I-40 for rock blasting/excavation for THE VENUE Project.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at http://www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.